Kevin guides north of Atlanta on Lake Sidney Lanier, on the Chattahoochee River, Lake Allatoona, and several trophy trout streams in North Georgia. Before guiding, Kevin worked both full- and part-time during a three-year period at The Fish Hawk in Atlanta, Ga. — the biggest privately owned fly fishing shop east of the Mississippi.
As an accomplished fly caster and instructor, Kevin is often called upon to teach fly tying and casting for adults and children. Several of his flies and instruction on how to tie them have been published – including a recent feature in “Saltwater Fly Fishing” magazine.
He has participated in the Atlanta Fly-fishing Show, The Fly Fishing Show in Somerset, NJ and Raleigh, NC as a featured fly tier and exhibitor. Kevin also recently became a Rainy’s Fly Designer.
However, his fishing experience spans far beyond the southeast. Kevin has fished throughout the world and continues to organize global fishing trips for his clients and friends alike. Some of these destinations include:
- Bonefishing in the Bahamas
- Bonefish, tarpon and permit fishing in Ascension Bay, Mexico
- Tarpon fishing in the Florida Keys and Location X
- Bluefish and striped bass fishing in Cape Cod, Mass.
- False albacore fishing in The Outer Banks, N.C.
- Trophy trout fishing in the North Georgia mountains
- Trout fishing out West