The opportunity to catch saltwater fish on a fly rod in the middle of North Georgia.
Season: Year Round
Species: Stripers / Spotted Bass
Fee: $350 for 2 anglers (1/2 day)
Occupancy: 3 anglers maximum per guide (2 anglers can fish at one time)
Includes: 5hrs of guided fishing and equipment
Fly fishing and Light Tackle gear will be provided. Our equipment includes:
- Sage and TFO fly rods
- Tibor, Sage, and TFO fly reels
- RIO Fly lines
- Shimano and Okuma spinning reels
- TFO and TFO/Gary Loomis spinning rods
- Humminbird Electronics
- Minn Kota Trolling Motors
What to Bring:
- All equipment is provided. Feel free, however, to bring your favorite rods, reels, flies, lures, etcetera
- State of Georgia Fishing License – can be purchased online at: http://www.georgiawildlife.com/licenses-permits-passes
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Raingear (if inclement weather)
- During cool days remember to bring enough clothes to stay warm on the water.
- Drinks – we provide bottled water and a cooler with ice
- Please wear shoes with white or light soles. We will ask you to remove black-soled shoes prior to boarding.